We do not allow any NSFW content to post in our listing service.
What is NSFW?
NSFW stands for Not Safe For Work.
NSFW includes content that contains;
- NSFW language, Excessive Profanity
- Explicit images
- Drug use
- Sexual concepts and topics
We also view NSFW as,
- “Imagine if you have a thirteen year old son or daughter, Would you want them seeing particular content?”
- “Imagine if you were at work, and the CEO or your Boss walked by and saw your monitor, Would you want them seeing particular content?”
- “Would you say this sort of thing around a 13 year? Your Boss at work? Your Bosses Boss?”
If the answer to the three questions above was “No”, Then it is very likely NSFW content.
How to report a Listing
Directly on our website on the offending listing page.
- Each individual listing on our website has a report function available to report the liosting directly through our website to our Moderators and Administrators.
The Service includes a forum where users may post and browse listings for services (each a “Listing”). Such Listings are provided by users, and not by us. WE DO NOT SELL, RENT OR OTHERWISE MAKE AVAILABLE ANY GOODS OR SERVICES. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY SUCH LISTINGS, FOR ANY TRANSACTIONS LISTINGS (EXCEPT AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT) AND SUCH LISTINGS DO NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER FROM THE COMPANY. PLEASE USE CAUTION AND COMMON SENSE WHEN BUYING, SELLING, LEASING, HIRING OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATING IN ANY TRANSACTION REGARDING A LISTING, OR MAKING OR RECEIVING PAYMENT FOR ANY LISTING.
The availability or promotion of a Listing through the Service does not imply our endorsement of the Listing or the provider. We make no representations whatsoever about any Listings, or any users. Information about and the availability of any Listing are subject to change at any time without notice. You must ascertain and obey all applicable laws regarding the marketing, promotion, sale, purchase, delivery, receipt, possession and use of the subject of any Listing. We reserve the right to remove any Listing for any reason.
You represent and warrant that you have the necessary authority and permissions to post any Listing,to enter into any transaction or to make any transfer relating to a Listing, including, if you are not of legal age to do so, by obtaining proper parental or guardian consent. The legal age is 18 in most states.